Friday, November 18, 2011

Sesi Meluahkan Perasaan

what good about learning english is that, i can use english to write down what i want to write. something personal of course.

through out these few months, i think i can't write alot in malay language as i need to consider many things.

one of them is being insensitive.

through out these years, i'm loosing myself a little bit. not because of his fault, but there are mines too. it seems like i lost ability to be..not to bound with feelings. since i clashed with my previous bf, i bore in my mind, i won't get intimidated. since he came, few last month, i've changed.

it's not something bad. it's something good actually. but not good with me. i start to bear in my mind, i want to be serious with him, and left everything else. but actaully it's bad for our relationship.

you see.. when i acted, i didn't care, i really didn't care with anyone he was with. it was good, since he doesn't like boozy woman. but now, i question everything. and it's actually killing me.

what got worse is that he is going somewhere where i can't contact him. it really kills me. i feel bad right now. i feel like i'm losing myself.

i like who i was before, no connection. no care, no hurt. free.. nothing will ever be bad for me.

pe yang sakit nye, bile kite berkorban untuk die, dan die cakap die x mintak pon kite berkorban untuk die. rase cam nak bunuh diri je. rase nye...cume aku je yg terhegeh2 kat die. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment