Thursday, February 3, 2011

My life is crap!

Chatter whom I met 2 days ago, doesn't want to chat with me anymore. I don't think he doesn't like to talk to me or anything, but then it's because..well, he's foreigner and I think, his lifestyle is away different with our community. Plus, he has research to do. Anyway, that is what i think.

I was just met my old friend, and we had a long talk about our life and study and how crap are our life, so we both just...kind of counting how days days and years we have left to finish our degree. I have to agree with her. Everything is change now. Like..I used to hang out with my friends at weekends at night, talk about our life, our frustration and tell jokes to get over our problems and now.. it's different. Everybody is busy, and if I have free time, my friends don't. And if they have free times, then i don't. Sometimes I get too tired to go out, that I just sleep for hours in my bed.

I have to admit, studying in degree level is too tired. I carry too much credit hour, and i got culture-shock last semester, because of this kind of lifestyle. Just..I don't know. I hope, things will be different when I get to work someday
.

No comments:

Post a Comment