Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dilemma

after the break, i got a lot of stuff to do. with problem in my house, it affected a bit to myself, on how see the world. on how i start to guess myself back. i think a lot about everything; my study, my future and my family. my study and my future, i don't know how i'm gonna end up later. whether be a good guy or bad guy. because of bad thing happen in front of my eyes, i'm  afraid if i will be a bad guy. i began to re-thought about everything. and i'm not sure i'm doing the right thing.

about my family.. i know i used to be not to intimate or close with my parent. but it doesn't mean i don't love them. and when something bad happen, i didn't realize how much it affected me.

i have alot of thing to do, and yet i don't do anything to solve it. i just think. it's not i don't want to solve it, it seems like it's outside of my ability to avoid or stop it.


No comments:

Post a Comment