Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm married with woman, but I'm gay!!!


Yesterday, I read few magazines since I haven't read any for a while. I guess I wanted to take my mind out somewhere else for a while.

Then I read about wives stories about their gay husband. It was really sad, really. Like having 3 beautiful children and you still are gay. I was like..., are you out of your mind??  I don't know whether you stress with your life, with your boss, with your wifey who keep on nag about bills and everything, and you want to escape from all of that by shagging another guy's ass?? What's wrong with woman ass? They are a lot bigger than men's. ughh..

I don't give a damn of you are gay and you choose to married with  a guy. That's totally your problem, not mine. But, when you decided to change yourself by marrying a woman, you have to pull yourself together, no matter what happen. No matter suddenly you saw a guy with cute butt and you suddenly have that desire to pound that ass. Don't go there again. You've made promise to yourself and to your woman to always be there for here, and hell you have to. Even you have to kill yourself. Because that's what we should do.

We were once on the other side of road and we decided to take the normal road, so we have to pull ourselves together, determine ourselves that we don't want to be that guy again. I know it does really hard, but you have to do it, especially you have kids and wife who really loves you. Haven't you ever think about how your wife feel when she know about this?

Two roads diverge in the wood, and sorry you cannot take both. And be one traveler, long you have to stood there and look down as far as you should, to where it bend in the undergrowth.

1 comment:

  1. it's not easy to change, but i myself agree with u. once we choose to marry some other person, we should love, at least try to love that person. if u think u cant change, just dont do it. think of other people's feeling.

    ReplyDelete