Monday, July 22, 2013

The Arts of Cooking

I started to learn how to cook when i was 13 years old if i'm not mistaken. I don't know why but some say maybe it is in the blood, my mom is a cook, my grandfather was a cook, my grandmother in my father's side was a cook so.. the gene is so strong that makes me want to cook and appreciate more the arts of cooking.



so say it's because i like to eat, but here's the thing, most of my dishes that i cooked are not the dishes that i like. instead, it's a challenge that i got from my father and sometimes it's because the complicated flavours in the dish makes me want to try how to make it. there are many other dishes that i want to try to cook but i can't right now. maybe after i'm working and if i have free time, i will try to cook them. 

i always wanted to open a business of pastries, cakes and even biscuits but that dream.. i don't know whether i can accomplished that. and i always wonder why i'm in chemistry courses but not culinary's because i have more passion in that. but then again, maybe God wants me to learn other things than cooking. He wants me to know everything so i  won't be a bimbo girl who only knows how to make a macarons. huhu. 


No comments:

Post a Comment