Monday, April 9, 2012

Re-open

Supposedly, i should shut down this blog, but i realiz that this is the reason i still alive. i can write anything here about what i think. i can say that, since i shut down this blog, i was half dead. i mean, half of my life is written here. it's quite hard for me to let this blog go.

anyway, new semester begun. new challenges i need to get through. finally i can take forensic's subject. until today, i can't believe i'm studying forensics. it does open a new world to me, about forensic.

the challenge getting tougher and tougher. being alone in the house, and alone in the campus.. sometimes, it's nearly kill me. i have bf, but he seldom be there to me. i don't know whether he is my bf or not. so, i am..really lonely.

what makes me alive until today is my best friend. without her, i don't think i can make this. even she ask me to stay with her. but, there are certain circumstances that makes me can't stay with her.

i want to be like her; she is strong, and stable. me..her best friend is completely opposite her. donno how to be just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment