Friday, September 6, 2013

Miracle day

i donno what happened yesterday but there were lots of things happened. first of all, the house. we manage to get it. what is more surprisingly, it cost a hundred per month. out of the other house we search, we manage to rent a house with the lowest rent ever. donno about that house but i hope it's safe and not haunted or anything like that.

my atm's card.  i just made a new atm card a week ago and i forgot the password. so that's why i needed to go back to jb straight away so that i can fix it. but, my father had already bank in the money for the deposit of the house when my card is locked but my father manage to bank in in my friend's account. that's unusual for him because he'll always complaint about my mistake, but he didn't. i was like, wow.. is that a miracle or coincidence?

and the bus. i think the bus driver drove really slow but we manage to reach jb in time. that's impressive for bus that left kl during late evening because usually the road would have bad traffic, but it didn't yesterday. yesterday was indeed a miracle day.

i donno what happened but, Alhamdullilah, praise to Allah. i have awful lots of sin, but You helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment