Sunday, September 29, 2013

The internship

I've start my internship since 3 weeks ago. The raya was really hectic and still it was really really fun. I think it was the most fun raya I have ever had.

Ok, get back to the internship back. First thing's first. It. Is. Really. Hard.

I don't think the internship is hard but the life is. I fairly happy with the internship but other parts like my house, friends, money and of course my bf.

My house; is fine. But there's no furniture other than sofa and a dinner table and fridge. N that's all. I really can't live like this.

My friends, my fear about the curiousity of my friends has already happened. They start to ask alots of questions. Someone like me, can't live with people who are busybody. I mean like, come on. We are 24 y/o. Better to stay our own business. I never ask anything personal to them, why they have to?

The money; I don't get the loan this semester and I need to be really careful with my money. I feel like i want to cry every single day because if this.

And my bf; same old story. He's bz. U can figure it out already if u read my previous thread about him.

It's just 3 weeks but I can't wait this to be over. Ughhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment