Monday, November 15, 2010

A confession

Finally, i had a courage to confess, how i admire him last night. i meant, the guy who i like. Then, suddenly he replied, he didn't buying it. then, i explained and until now, he doesn't reply to me.
i feel like a stupid right now, confess to someone that will not approve me. my friend asked me, do i just..admire him or more? i don't really know. i just..i just know that i like him. i always look at his profile at FB and in the other website that i surf (fyi, he is also have account in that website), and i downloaded his picture. (one only...ermm...two actually.)
well, it's not my fault. i mean, he is so cute. i don't know what makes him attractive to me. but then, he is so cute.
and right now, i feel like the most stupid person live on earth. i feel like i want to de-activate my FB, but then, it'll look like I'm hoping that he will accept me. and i don't want him to think like that. it's just..at least, i told him already how i felt about him. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment