Thursday, November 18, 2010

When Hermione cried

I was watching "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince" with my brother, and I realized one of the theme song really melancholy. The song is when Hermione cried on Harry's shoulder. I tried to find the song, and i got it! hehehehe.

Actually, I'm an art lover. I used to paint. I paint anything that caught my eyes. I used to wrote short stories. Mostly, how it feels being sexually abuse, how it feels being a bird in the cage, or stuff. Then, when I went to further my study, I stopped writing and painting. Then, I lost my touch. Then, I just listen and watch art. I want so much to go to the art gallery or museum. but then, I don't have anyone to go with.

About guitar, I like to listen and watch people play guitar. I love to listen to the string's sound. If the guitar is pluck perfectly, the sound is...really amazing. I tried to learn how to play guitar, but then, with only two months vacation, it's hard to learn all of the songs and all of the notes. I just managed to play on one or two song, which are of course the notes are easy to pluck and play. then, after study for six months I forgot already all the notes. And finally, I gave up. So, I just watch my brothers playing guitar.

The song...when Hermione cried on Harry shoulder, reminds me of someone. Someone that I didn't really thought that I would remember. Someone that I like at the present. I thought I just admire him, or maybe crush on him. But, apparently I don't. I think I fall in love with him. I don't know. I started to notice that, I want him in my life. But then again, I won't. He is away good enough for me. I should follow my instinct, that I shouldn't confess on him. And now, I hurt already. I've made a stupid step again. I should've look into myself before confess. I'm not perfect. Not nearly perfect. I'm ugly inside. I'm not even pretty. I have to forget about him, and get move on. Now, I'm afraid to surf FB in the night. Just surf in the morning. This is stupid. I always want to erase this feeling, but then, when I look at him, I remember everything. Even I dreamed about it recently. How he won't accept me, and I cried in the dream. I didn't know that he was that important to me. I thought it was a crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment