Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Acceptance

What is really interesting about this is that people tend to remember the bad thing you do instead of the goodness you've been done throughout your life. Sure it's bcos people tend to talk about bad things people do instead of the good ones. The real question is that do you really have to believe something that you barely know? What irony is that you, yourself snap when other people do the same thing to you. Funny isn't?

The best thing about me is that i can accept every people in my life. I dont give a damn whether she/he is from rich family or poor family. Well educated and vice versa. My principle is that i can accept you, whoever you are or you were. Why dont you accept me as me? Not that i'm insensitive and just talk whatever i want to. I know my limits.

But here's the catch, in this world, they dont really know who am i. Some of them already dislike me. I dont blame them. It's nothing personal anyway and i dont ask them to like me. I just want them to accept me as i do towards them. But i just wonder, if they know about me, how will they react? Mybe half of my friends wont be with me anymore, isnt it?

Maybe that's the way things go round. Some people said they are open-minded, like open to everything, and for me includes critics. But some of them snapped when i critic them. isnt that contradict with what they say? Hmm. :-)

The point here is that, everyone hate when other people talk bad about ourselves. For me, it's better if we start of being not to talk about others. Then others will do the same to you. No one is perfect. That's includes you too. So why you have to find flaws in other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment