Sunday, September 28, 2014

Acne!!!!!

When I was teenage, I have a major skin problem but it was common skin problem occurred to any girls in the world, which was acne. Believe me when I said I really hated myself at that time, apart from having bad childhood experience and acne was one of the reason why I hated myself.

But as I grow <s>older</s> mature, the acne seems to gone away. I just suspect it might be the hormone problem. When i met my school friends, they were like shocked to see my face completely flawless. (Just kidding, it's not flawless but barely has acne). They asked what did I do to my face. What are my secrets. Well, to tell the truth there is no secrets or anything I do to make sure this face won't have a volcano on its surface.

Nevertheless, when I was studying, one of my friend suggested a local skin care products which might make the acne go away. The product is called novelis visage. Yes, the products of late Sosilawati's. I didn't believe it as first place, let alone the product was a bit pricy but I just said just give it a go.

surprisingly it worked. Just under 2 weeks I could see the changes. But, it had hard routine to follow. I had to wash face for quite long time in one session, and apply the toniques which would make my skin to fell off. Sort of it changed my face skin to be fairer, agile and look moist. But I really had to be patience to wait for my new skin which was terrifying.

After that, the skin looked flawless. No acne, no blackspot or what so ever. There were a bit piece skin would fell off once in a while but little did I know that 'new skin' thing made my face more sensitive than it should be. For an example, I cannot expose to sunlight too long because my face would turned into bright red. I cannot scratch my face because it'd bled. So I needed to take extra coutious so I wont be in pain.

At last, I gave up the product. I didnt care if the acne would come back. It's torturous to live like that.
I just used the cheap facial clenser and cream untill now. And yes the acne comes back but not a huge like 50 cent coin but just small ones. It's just like a normal acne that would appear at the period cycles. Thats why I think it's not really the product make the acne go away. I think it's just the hormones.

So for you my dear sisters who has skin problem acne like me, don't worry about it. Just use the facial clenser, don't touch your face with dirty fingers, don't touch the acne and it will go away. Don't worry guys won't like you. If they really like you, they must accept you as you are. It's completely normal to have acne but certain people are lucky to have flawless skin. So just live your live as it is unless you wanted to be a model. That would be a huge problem. Huhu..

Right. So that's it. See you next time. Bye..

1 comment: