Wednesday, October 22, 2014

All against the norm

Have I mention here, I'm all against the normal things? I guess I did. I guess I didn't. If I didn't, yes, I'm fairly against the normal things. I don't like being normal. Maybe because I never been normal. Never have normal past, present or future.

And I'm not fond with physical attractions, like looks or nice things people like to say. I'm not saying I'm proud of being a freak, but.. I don't know. Maybe I thought I'm not normal so normal people won't like me. And I think, personally all the freaks (the nerds, the shy people, the weird) are much cooler than the pretty people.

But I did being bullied alot when I was a kid and teenage. So I was really against with pretty girls or so-call dreamy guys. Meaning the kind of guys who mostly girl's after. I just thought most of them were bullies because they sort of had influence and followers. Most of time I tried to avoid them but sometimes I didn't manage to do so. 
When I was 16, there was a guy who kind of dreamy guy in my class. I remember the first day I introduced myself in the class, he was staring at me. Like I was gonna be his first victim. Or he looked at me just to see whether I was gonna 'melt' or something. I'm not sure which but I was gonna avoid him.

I manage to avoid him for a week. I usually sat at the back, arrived at school almost the earliest and get the hell out from school the last. I guess I won't meet anyone I hate or I didn't like fight the swam or student getting out of the school.

I don't know it was just me or every bullied kids do this; I was sort of a bit defensive. I was gonna smack him or something if he wanted to bully me. Long story short, he was trying to get close to me. Not to bully me but something different. Just making friends I guess. Maybe he saw I could get along with most of student in the class, why not him? And he asked me lots of question about studies of course. I was pissed at first but I was okay with him and he turned out to be quite okay. We kind of became best friend and study alot together. We share lots of things and eventually passed the exam.

That guy changes lot of perspectives of me. No matter what their looks, not all of them prefect enough. That guy had lots of flaws and he was trying to get over it. He managed to do it so. It was cool.

He married already early this year with chubby girl. I was kinda of confuse but I guess that's love. Weird world isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment