Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Seduction attraction

Do you wanna know what is the best thing of being a hooker? Money. That's first and there are others you can list down without me explaining it. But my point is, apart from all that list, I got to learn how to attract men's attention. Most men but not all. All of people has different taste in women and so as who they tend to be attracted.

When I was in that world at first place, I didn't like it (Of course, no one would like it). But I've met most types of men and they taught me how to please them or attract their attentions. So it was a fairly good exprience  because next time when you meet same type of guy, you can use that knowledge.

Same thing in real world, if you like a guy and you want that guy to accept you, you able to use that experience. You don't need to be that attractive to get his attention. Just use few tricks and that guy will go down and bow in front of you.

The thing is, they just bow down on you for one and only thing; physical purposes. And nothing else. In your later life, you'll kinda have hard time to find a guy who really want to be with you. Because.. well, you kind of get used to it and most guys now are asshole, so it's hard to find anyone who truly wants you. And that moment, you will feel you are completely alone and has no one to be trusted. You don't know who is your friend or someone who just want to take advantages on you.

It's kinda amazing to have someone who understand and able to talk about your past with you. But when something bad happen between you guys, you kinda hesitated with yourself. You should be stronger than he is because you've been through alot. But when your guard's down and you got swayed by your emotion, you know you are fucked up.

It's not that I hate you (yea, of course I hate you) but that wasn't the case. The person who I hate the most is me, myself and I. I really ashamed with what happenned and it was totally broke off our relationship. I wish it didn't happen so we can still talk again but, it feels wrong to get in touch with you.

I honestly don't know will I ever talk to you again but it's good to have you as a friend. I do try to text you every single day but I just can't.

October comes to its end and november is anxious welcoming us. Soon, year 2014 will comes to end. It's awal muharam already in muslim calender and I guess it's not too late to wish happy new year to all of you. Hope our new year will bring us better success and prosperity in our life. Amin..

P/s: too many grammatical errors here and I'm sorry for that. I just corrected it.

2 comments:

  1. it's Remarkable how sincere you are about sharing your previous dark side with us on the net...hope it'll be a lesson for those who are lost making money illegitimately. You know who u are...just keep on trying to achieve for a better live in future. World Peace!

    ReplyDelete