Thursday, May 12, 2011

Resting at home

Ive home for 5 days, and I still feel like, 5 days aren't good enough for me to rest...you know..from the choas of studying in the examination week. I still feel like, I don't know what will happen in the next semester. Am I gonna be okay? And my pointer, does it will goes up high as I expected? About the accommodation, will I ever get to have a room for next semester? Like..I;m gambling for the next semester.

Everyone asked me, how was my exam? Did I do good? Or was it bad? To tell the truth, I don't really know what to say. Sometimes, I just shrug, because I don't know what is the right answer. Sometimes, I just change the topic so that I can run away from thinking what answer should I give to them.

This Monday, the short semester will begins. My parents will fetch me to KL, and from there I will take train to Arau..with my friend. She said it will be a very long journey, so we'll gonna take coach with the bed inside of it. Actually, I'm not comfortable lying on train. You know how train moves.. I'm afraid it'll gives me nausea, and i won't be able to sleep through the night. But then again, if I do feel really tired, I will sleep anyway, right? hehehehe..

Aku baru je siap menolong mak aku menyiang bahan2 mentah, untuk mak aku masak untuk di hantar ke masjid maghrib ni. tadi baru je fikir nak berjiwang2, menaip post untuk blog aku, tapi kene potong stim la plak.

cam..everything seems unclear for me right now. I just hope..everything will be just fine, and I will able to fight in the course to get what I want. That's all that i want. I won't ask other thing...after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment