Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WTF

For certain people, they tends to think, out past reflects everything. They tend to think that people won't change. In short terms, we are who we are.

As for me, I believe people can change. I believe in second chance. I know..we are not perfect, but practice makes perfect... Well, actually almost perfect. For me, perfect is only Allah. s.w.t. for us, we can only become almost perfect.

Some people tend get people wrong, on how people said and react. Maybe some of people reaction reflects their personality. But for me, sometimes i just react to see other people react on my reaction. It's just a test.

Sorry dude....if you have mistaken of me.
Sorry if you can't accept that I've changed.
It's just...I'm sick of being used by some people just like you.

Well, get up and smell the coffee.
things has change.

I told you once.. but if you can't take it, just leave it. I don't give a damn..honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment