Thursday, September 15, 2011

new semester, new adventure

about a week i didn't write anything here. it's not i don't have any idea to write. actually, i got alot. but there were few things kept runing inside my head that make me not to have write in here.

new semester, new adventure. i hope everything will be just fine, instead things really got worst. first of all, i don't get accommodation in the campus. secondly, i need to extend my semester due to one subject that when i register that subject, it will clash with the other subjects. then, i need to find supervisor for my final year project. well that's not that worse. it's just the accommodation and the extension of my study that make me quite...crazy.

i just get a rent room at commercial center, with some people that i don't know. it's really quite scary. it's not that they are scary, but i'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment