Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mistakes

Good morning people. I think people can see that I uploaded a lot about sex recently. Some people asked me, were you horny? Well, the answer is no. Someone told me that I need to write more in my blog. I did felt horny after read all of them. (just kidding, XD ). I just don't have anything to say write. I have tons of things to share but I guess I can't speak my mind.

Nevertheless, I know that the posts are all very informative, and I know whoever read all of them will gain more info about sex and will enjoy them. I don't know if anyone get horny. But, if they do and if I make you okay, that's fine.

Sorry, I was trying to speak my mind. Not that I'm not okay right now but I'm trying to brainstorming here.

Anyway, I get that everyone makes mistake. Even I did mistake. There's a person said, "human is not perfect". So, I guess he's right because I do mistake everyday. But what makes me different from 2 years ago, I learn from my mistake and try to make myself a better person.

To be honest, I like dating older guy. Married men. They are mature, more sensible, and easy to talk to. You can easily get everything you want because they know what woman wants. They know how to treat woman. They make you feel special.

But it was not for long. As long he is someone's husband, that relationship won't go anywhere, especially he has children.

For some of married people, I get that maybe you need a break; maybe you tired with your wife and your life and try to be like a single man or woman, and date someone else. I get that maybe you bored with having sex with someone for..I don't know.. 10 years maybe.

But having an affair with other guy or girl, that's not a very good move. I know sometimes, we need a break. But the definition of commitment itself is the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action. So, if you commit to have a family, just go for it. I know maybe you have sighed and think maybe that's a mistake, but you just have to move forward and try to change things. Maybe talk with your spouse about your feeling and problem and hoping that she/he will understand, ergo fix the problem.

I always feel that the best spouse is a best friend. You know, when you can talk about anything with her/he without them being judgmental to you. Like they will accept of what you do. They will try to understand you instead of smashing you about what's right or not.

Anyway, having an affair is really your problem. But to me, just an idiot will have an affair when they have children and good wifey.

*p/s: i don't date with them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment