Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm just a book.

i'm a like little book
lies pleasantly on your desk
i'm covered thousands of your words
in every single day
from head to toe
from cover to cover.

i like you
and i think you like me
you always come to me
and accompanies me
every single night
i always like to read everything you write on me
every single happy writing
and every single tears fell on me
i'm glad that i can accompany you

till one day
you wrote about someone
i was still happy to read it
you found someone
and you gone.
then you came to me
and yell at me
ask question that i can't answer
and cried to me because i can't answer it
now, i know
you're just here, because i'm a book
you like to write on me
but you don't like me
i'm just a piece of sheet
full of shit
and now i'm crying
and you are not here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment