Friday, April 15, 2011

Teddy Bear

I am a teddy bear who once lived in a store, that full with fancy toys. it doesn't really matter where i was manufactured, but what matter is what happen to me after i was kept at the rack. i have to admit, there were many people stared at me, and wanted to buy me, but certain things make them can't afford to buy me.

one day, there was a young beautiful girl came approached me. she was smiling while begging her mother to purchased me. fortunately, her beg was granted. she held me happily and took me home. i was so happy at that moment. when we arrived at her home, she slept with me. that was the moment when i felt like i was appreciated and i got loved. she was so caring, so cute, and she was funny and
i loved her so much.

one day, she took me to her friend's. she showed me to her and she-her friend was surprise. she wanted to have me too. i have to say that, maybe, they were a very good friend till my owner dare to let me go, n let her friend borrowed me. or maybe she had other doll or teddy bear that she can play with.

so, that night i spent my entire night her this gurl. i thought she was a bad girl, because the way she talk, the way she acted, it was kind of terrified me. but as days went on and i got to know her quite well. she was like a free person. she was easy-going, funny and likes to talk about a lot of things. she is open-minded, and can talk with about a lot things, although she doesn't know a lot more things. my owner was cleverer, but this girl is more free person. more freedom. it feels like i'm flying up in the sky whenever she held me.

then, my owner came to claimed me, but...i don't want her back. i want this gurl. i'm comfortable with her. and my owner was crying, and ran away. i'm so sorry. i didn't meant to hurt her. i want both of them, but eventually i have to pick one. i know my owner bought me at the store, she was nice but she didn't care to me as much as this girl does. maybe this gurl will have another toy someday, but i don't give a damn because i'm just a toy. i know i will lose her someday, but today i want to be with her.

*p/s: this is just not a story. it's something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment